Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Keith Cho pt 2 (not as exciting)


So basically after I punched him, he ran after me and made me go back to the restaurant. He told me he wasn't leaving, but he was recommended to go to Afghanistan. I made him promise he wouldn't.

Then we went back to his apartment and hung out with his mom. Keith is so cute around his mother,,, he can't act cool around me because I've met his mother and it's adorable. 


But we basically just hung out for an entire week. We went out to eat, we went to karaoke (we totally rock at it, I might add). He took me on a picnic. He let me take pictures!! When he came to visit me in France, he never wanted me to take his picture and I got really made at him... so now he lets me capture his precious face in photos :D :D 

...I basically skipped class all week >__< But, I mean, can you blame me?! He surprised me out of the blue, and I wasn't about to ditch him for stupid classes (sorry mom :p ) 

With all the tension going on between North and South Korea, Keith hasn't been able to call much which has been really worrying me.  I miss him and I want him to be safe. But he called me this morning telling me he was fine and there was nothing to worry about. I was so relieved to hear his voice. I had been freaking out all week. But during the call he told me he might be able to get a break once a month. So I might be able to see him again in May!!!!! If everything goes according to plan and we don't get blown up that it......

That was basically our week. Not that exciting for you guys, I know. But I loved it and I can't wait to see him again. I miss him so much.


Also, I died my hair,,, I post some pics soon. 

I got class soon, plus I'm trying to decide if I should leave the country or not. I don't really feel uncomfortable with the whole Korea situation, but maybe just to be safe, I might go to Hong Kong for a few days. 

Nothing has been decided though. Keith seemed very okay with the idea of me leaving the country,, which bothers me.... but no other Korean I know seems to be freaking out. So I won't either. 

I'll post again soon. Gotta run

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpine Calamity

Preface: I found this in an email. I wrote this for an English course in high school. I don't remember the prompt. It is the story of ...