Sunday, February 10, 2013

9 MORE DAYS!


Okayokay…

So I leave in 9 days and I’m not remotely close to finishing packing or shopping for essentials. 
I STILL NEED BRAS!! (AHHHH)
I AM however super ready to get out of the hell-hole of a town. It’s literally the epitome of boring here. Plus, the fact that I have no social life here kinda adds to the hellishness of it.


ANYWAY!
I’m nervous about what to get my boyfriend’s mother. Whenever my Korean friends come and visit me they bring me and my parents a million gifts. Mostly traditional Korean things that are beautiful. Since I live in American though, I don’t have in beautiful traditional things (screw the melting pot culture). 
 My mom made Keith’s mom some potholders that are really pretty, but I feel like that’s not enough. So, since I work at a shoe store I figured I could use that to my advantage. 

UGG slippers are on sale! Koreans don’t wear shoes in the house, their feet should still be comfy and cozy! 
So why not a nice pair of slippers for my 어머니? It’s good, right? I talked to Keith last night and he said that his mom wears like a 255 (which I guess is a 9 US size…), but he didn’t sound very convincing when he said it. I’m scared I’ll get the wrong size >.<


So, I don’t know„, should I risk getting her the wrong size?! I’ll just wait til Keith calls on Tuesday and really grill him until he’s sure about the size ^_^

I’m going to finish staring at my suitcase and hoping it packs itself!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpine Calamity

Preface: I found this in an email. I wrote this for an English course in high school. I don't remember the prompt. It is the story of ...