Monday, February 4, 2013

Too early to pack?


So I leave in 15 days.

I feel like 2 weeks before departure is a reasonable time to start packing… right?

Except, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PACK!?
I’m going to have to bring a lot of clothes because I don’t exactly have a Korean sized body, especially in the chesty area. Everywhere I read says that if you wear larger than a B is going to be pretty hard to find bras/shirts that fit. So, basically I’m screwed!

WHY, MOTHER, HAVE YOU CURSED ME WITH LARGE BOOBS?! ALL I WANT IS TO WEAR CUTE KOREAN CLOTHES.

*sigh*

I might be able to fit some of the “one size fits all” shirts, but come on, their Korean. Their “one size fits all” really means “you might be able to wear this if you normally wear a medium, otherwise don’t bother.” My boobs wear a large (sometimes XL, it’s bad)… the rest of me is medium. I’m so disfigured >___<
Anyways, I don’t know if I should focus on packing warm clothes or cold clothes because it is going to be REALLY cold when I get there, but it’s almost spring and it gets REALLY hot too. Ooooh the conflict!

What about shoes? I don’t know how that works in Korea. I wear a 9USA/40EU/7UK, I have no idea what I wear in Korea or if they make shoes that big. Do Korean women have big feet?? I dunno….

So, I’m basically going to be staring at my closet for the rest of the day. Wish my luck!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpine Calamity

Preface: I found this in an email. I wrote this for an English course in high school. I don't remember the prompt. It is the story of ...