Tuesday, March 5, 2013

KU Spirit!



Check out my terrible video that I took from my phone during a kind of "pep rally."

KU probably has the most intense school spirit I have ever witnessed. It's amazing. We had this cheering practice thing yesterday and the entire school piled into Tiger Dome which is the stadium thing (my vocabulary is impeccable, I know) and we just screamed and jumped up and down and sang and bonded for a good 3.5 hours.

My back hurts to bad, but I feel so much closer with the school. It was amazing. We started at 4:30 and my KUBA group left around 8..... I'm pretty sure the cheering didn't stop until around 9/9:30. It was sooo long. My group just got hungry and tired so we left to get food.

I have to say I'm in love with Korean food.

I'll post again about my first day of classes soon! I'm sorry!

I'll make a more detailed post about the cheering later too, I'm just in a hurry because I have to go take a placement test for some class that I have to take (I'm not even sure what the class is~~)

Peace out, yo.

xx

I don't know why I got all gangster.

pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpine Calamity

Preface: I found this in an email. I wrote this for an English course in high school. I don't remember the prompt. It is the story of ...