Saturday, March 2, 2013

Myeongdong~~~


So on Saturday I met up with my Korean tutor and we went to Myeongdong for shopping.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into...
I had to use the subway to get there and I was really nervous to do it by myself. Myeongdong is only like a 20 min subway trip so it really wasn't bad at all and I di it!!! 

Anyways, when I got there I had to wait for my tutor. And the friggin' subway station is a mall!!! So I ran around and bought some earrings and this preciousssssss cat shaped bag (I love bags)

So once she arrived we just ran up stairs and entered heaven. I swear, Myeongdong is REALLY cool. There were so many people and so many stores and little kiosk things in the streets. The big stores had a few clothes in my size which was very exciting. But there were a whole bunch of really cute little stores that I couldn't fit into :((( We bought some delicious Korean street food and then ate some chicken galbi (I can't remember it's a Korean dish). She is really awesome and chill. I really like her. She has a lot of energy like me so we get along really well :D :D

The problem with Korea is that since everyone is basically the same size, I guess there is no need for dressing rooms. So it's really hard to decide if something will fit me if I can't try it on.

I had to leave a whole bunch of cute clothes behind because I couldn't try them on.

BUT! I bought this really cute skirt and shirt for when I see Keith on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to look so cute! It's going to be great.

I've kinda gone through this HUGE style transformation which Keith hasn't seen yet. I used to only wear very large teeshirts and sweatshirt and never wore makeup and stuff. Now I actually put some effort into myself in the morning to look better. So I'm excited to see what Keith thinks. Keith's mom is going to pick me up Saturday morning at 10 and we are going to drive to go pick up my 오빠~~~~!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! I haven't seen him in 9 months :( So when we get back to Gangnam we are going to go to Coex mall so I can get a polariod camera so I can take a million pictures of him *^.^*

I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures yet :((((((

I'm so lazy. ㅠㅠ

But, I start classes tomorrow which is so surreal to me.  I'm a freshman in college. and not just any college, but one of the top colleges in South Korea.

It's crazy!!

I'll post again about my first day soon~~

I'm so nervous.

xx

PS This post is kinda lackluster, I'm sorry. I'll be better next time and provide more detail of stuff >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpine Calamity

Preface: I found this in an email. I wrote this for an English course in high school. I don't remember the prompt. It is the story of ...